Thursday, December 15, 2011

3 Things Thursday

1.  I'm really missing my gym lately :( . This week has been chock full of things to do pretty much every day after work.  I tried to do a workout at home tonight and failed miserably.  I'm hoping that I'll have more time next week, but considering it's the week before Christmas...I'm guessing not.  That's one of the reasons I'm looking forward to the weekend. I'll have time!!

2. I made homeade chicken noodle soup for dinner tonight and it was amazing! It was the perfect day for it and it only took about 20 minutes to make. Raining and gross out.
Quick Chicken Noodle Soup
1 32 oz container of chicken broth
1/2 cup chopped carrot
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup chopped celery
2 1/2 cup shredded chicken
6 oz whole wheat pasta
salt
pepper
sprinkle of italian parsley
1 tbsp olive oil

Heat olive oil in a large pot.  Saute vegetables, salt and pepper for 5 minutes.  Add chicken broth and pasta and bring to a boil for 7 minutes.  Stir in chicken and parsley.




3.  Tomorrow night is my company Christmas party.  We're having a few of my coworkers over before the party so I've been trying to do some cleaning so our house doesn't look like a bomb went off in it.  

Matt and I at last year's holiday party. That bag in his hand is the awesome prize he won...a $10 gift card to dunkin donuts and a mug haha. The girl we were sitting next to won a $100 gift card to the nicest restaurant in town and another girl won plane tickets anywhere in the country. We got jipped!! Maybe we'll make out better this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment