Monday, October 17, 2011

My First Post!

Hi everyone! This is my fist blog post and I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing! I think it will take me a while to figure this out.  My name is Megan. I'm 24 years old and living in the great city of Newark, Delaware.  I graduated with a degree in Animal Science and Biology and now work as a Research Assistant in Delaware.  Since graduating college two years ago my life has changed so much.  I have found a new love for fitness and healthy cooking.  I also am newly engaged and live with my fiance Matt and our 2 cats (and hopefully a dog soon).  We are planning our wedding for this coming May.
I haven't always been the healthiest or most active person.  In high school and college my parents would very often refer to me as a couch potatoe or a bump on a log.  Now that couldn't be further from the truth.  Now I can't seem to sit still.  I love running, hiking, and weight lifting.  I recently got Matt into running too and we're running our first 10k in November. 

I love reading healthy living blogs and thought it would be something fun to do so I'm going to give it a go! Here goes nothing!


No comments:

Post a Comment