Thursday, October 20, 2011

Gone With The Wind

Matt and I just got back from our weekly run with the Pike Creek Running Club.  We went a little earlier today because it was a little windy and chilly.  We wanted to get our run in before the sun went down.  We dressed in warm clothes prepared for the elements.

I really wanted to run, but was not looking forward to being so cold.  I was definitely glad that I had recently bought some new warm workout cothes...there's always a reason to shop.

(new shirt with built in gloves)
It was a tough run but Matt and I finished! We ran 5.25 miles and were very glad to be done.  I came home and literally didn't get out of the shower for 15 minutes.  I made a big cup of mint tea and fixed some leftovers for dinner. 
Finished 5.25 miles in just under 51 minutes

Matt and I both have off tomorrow. We are headed to philadelphia for the weekend to celebrate our 6 year anniversary.  I'll be sure to take a lot of pictures and post when I get home!


No comments:

Post a Comment