Friday, December 9, 2011

Cookies For Cuties

My neice and nephew are visiting tomorrow while their mom and dad have a weekend to themselves before number three arrives in March.  My parents are watching them and I of course offered to help. They are so cute it's hard to resist.
Mia and Giona

So one of the things we have planned for tomorrow is to decorate Christmas cookies.  My plan was to bake the cookies tonight so that they would be all ready to decorate tomorrow.  I didn't have a lot of time to bake the cookies today so I purchase pre-made dough.  I actually found a pretty good dough at our grocery store.


Then it was time to bake. I rolled out the dough and used some cookie cutters my mom gave me



Then I attempted to freehand some of my own lol

"M" for Mia "G" for Giona

And of course I had to try some of my own to make sure they tasted good
leftover cookie blob. yum




No comments:

Post a Comment