- Run a half marathon: Right now I have my eye on the September 16th Rock and Roll Half Marathon in Philadelphia. I think this will give me enough time to train after the wedding to be ready for the race!
- Stress Less: I think this is one of my resolutions each year, but somehow I always fail haha. I'm just one big stress ball most of the time. I should definitely practice yoga more often.
- Start classes towards getting my graduate certificate in biotechnology: I still have to finish my application, and still have to get my company's official policy for reimbursement. There is no way I can afford $1400 per credit...rediculous!
- Come up with some of my own recipes: I usually go online and find recipes that appeal to me and then alter them slightly or make them exactly as they are. I really want to get in to being a little more adventerous and making some of my own recipes besides grilled cheese lol.
- Blog!: I really like blogging so far, but I wish I could figure out how to get more followers! Any advice from fellow bloggers?? At least I know my family and friends look at it pretty often and have tried some of my recipes and workouts that I've posted!
Time to go snuggle with little man: