Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year: Back To My Routine!

The past 4 days have been so much fun and so busy.   We've been through Christmas #3 and #4 with my sister's family and New Years Eve with some of our best friends.
Giona fits in the gift bag! lol

My New Year's Eve cooking went pretty well. I kept it simple this year and just made one sweet dish and one savory dish.  I really liked them and would definitely make both again.




And some pictures from New Years Eve:



This morning I woke up with lots of motivation to have an active day. After two weeks of family get togethers, my gym being closed and a handful of at home attempts at working out I was ready to run.

I wore some of my new gear that I got with my New Balance gift card!!  I ran 3.38 miles in 29.43 an 8.47 pace. I must have been in need for a run because I usually do not run that fast lol.  Tomorrow is back to work :(  I don't want to!!








No comments:

Post a Comment