Thursday, December 29, 2011

5 Day Weekend!

Today is the start of my five day weekend. I was up bright and early so I could go to the grocery store before all the crazies got up.  Before I left I had some baked pumpkin pie oatmeal for breakfast:
I mixed together some plain greek yogurt and apple butter to put on top

When I got back from the store I played with the pup for a bit, took him for a walk and then decided to go for a run.  Probably not the best idea since it was about 30 degrees out.  I bundled up pretty well, but it didn't keep my hands and my whole face from going numb for about the first mile.  I ran about 3.5 miles and then was in need of a nice hot shower. By then Matt was home from work for lunch!

I had a big spinach salad with everything I could find in the fridge on it. Grapes, Turkey, Kashi pilaf, carrots, broccoli, snap peas, craisins, blue cheese, hummus...yum.  And followed it up with a peice of cliff bar and a square of dark chocolate.

May sister and her fam are coming in from Pittsburgh late tonight so I'm on my way to the mall to look for gifts for my neice and nephew....because I couldn't possibly procrastinate any more.  Then Matt and I are going out to dinner and are going to work on pickin up some supplies for new years eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment