Monday, February 6, 2012

Push the button.....Push the button!!!

Today I did a very scary thing.  I submitted my application to the University of Delaware to get my Graduate Certificate in Biotechnology! Ahhhh!!! I'm honostly so glad I'm done with the application process, but now I will be waiting impatiently until I hear a yes or a no. 

In other news, I have run small distances the past 2 days with my new insoles and have been completely pain free :).  I've been iceing my foot every night and applying the anti-inflammatory cream and I am happy to report that I am getting relief finally. I did pretty similar workouts the past two days that consisted of this:

I can tell my butt is going to be hurting tomorrow!

I finished off my workout with a 20 minute run yesterday and a 30 minute run today.  

Updates From The Weekend:



 The lace lanterns were a success! Thank you pinterest!  I'm going to trim around the edges and then hang them with clear sting outside our venue.  Now I just have to make a lot more haha.

Dinner tonight was easy. I made my whole wheat pizza crust up and topped it with turkey sausage, peppers and cheese. YUM

Recipe
3/4 cup all purpose flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
pinch of salt
3/4 cup warm water
1 tsp dry active yeast

Mix water and yeast together until yeast dissolves.  Let it sit until a froth forms at the top.  In another bowl mix together flours.  Make a well in the middle and add water and yeast misture.  Mix well with your hands and knead until dough is smooth.  Wrap in a greased sheet of saran wrap and put in a warm place for a few hours while it rises.  Preheat oven to 425 degrees.  Roll out dough and place ona greased baking sheet.  Bake 5 minutes, add toppings and bake 5 more minutes. Enjoy!


Tomorrow is my first wedding dress fitting!! I'm soo excited to see the dress that's been stuck in my head for the past 7 months!


No comments:

Post a Comment