Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Grossest Gym Experience

Today was a weird day all together. I was in a weird mood and strange thing kept happening.  I drove to the gym after work only to open my gym bag and realize that I forgot socks.  What to do what to do.  The only time I have ever gotten to the gym and left is when I forgot a hair tie.  I CANNOT workout with my hair down.  When I see girls doing it I just really don't understand how that is even possible.  I can work out with no bra on haha, but no hair tie, now that's a deal breaker. Well I made the decision to man up and just go through my workout with now socks, yuck.

It was so gross I'm not going to lie. It wasn't bad during my weights workout, but once I moved to cardio the pool of sweat started forming.  So when I got into my car afterwards I stripped.

I'm sure I was breaking all sorts of laws, oh well, it had to be done.

When I got home I stuck dinner that I had made the night before in the oven to warm up.  I found this reacipe for cheesey chicken and rice bake on pinterest!

I cut the recipe from this website in half and we still have about 2 portions leftover for later in the week. 

My recipe:
1 bag of boil in a bag brown rice
1/2 can of black beans rinsed and drained
1/2 can of corn rinsed and drained
1 chicken breast baked and shredded
1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup salsa
1/2 can of green chilis
sprinkle of shredded cheese on top

Mix all ingredients and bake at 350 for 25 minutes

Yum definitely a keeper

I also got a nice surprise in the mail today. My dress that I ordered for our rehearsal dinner arrived. I was so proud of this buy.  I have a gap credit card and used my rewards to get this $80 dress for only $20!! Love a good deal. This was my first purchase from Piperlime and I was definitely impressed.
Love it! I'm thinking of belting it around my waste (hence the belt in my hand). 

Time to go and watch Glee! It's been too long!




No comments:

Post a Comment