My day yesterday
- 6:45am appointment to get my blood taken to be tested from my checkup
- work from 7am-11am
- 11:30 appointment to get both my feet and ankles xray'd
- 1pm appointment to look at the hotel DuPont with my mom and 2 aunts
- Late lunch with the fam
- Home at 5pm
- Get dinner together (leftover enchiladas from last week)
- Work 7:15-3:15
- home to entertain the pup
- quick dinner of a salad and leftover pulled pork
- gym for a little over an hour!! I needed this!
- Home to work on grocery list for tomorrow and the blog
Besides Christmas I've had WEDDING on my mind lately. My best friend is home for a month so we're going to try and get some major planning done for the shower/wedding. Here are some pics of ideas that I love :)
For the ceremony:
I love these mason jars with floating candles. Maybe lining the aisle?
My bridesmaid dresses are dark purple so I thought these flowers were really pretty for decorating the chairs for the ceremony seating
We are getting married in a really rustic space but it's pretty empty so I love this idea for elevating flowers where Matt and I will be standing.
And I love something like this for the shower. Simple. Can you tell I have a thing for mason jars??
Just 2 more days of work until a fun weekend with my company xmas party on friday night and a cookie exchange party on Saturday! Can't wait!