Sunday, December 11, 2011

Our Tree Is Finally Up!!

I started off my day with a trip to the gym...much needed after yesterday's cookie consumption lol.  Then I headed home and played with the pup a bit.

The rest of the day passed by quick with some cooking for the week and cleaning the house. Then we put our tree up!!! Just a couple of weeks before Christmas and our tree is finally up!
We went with a smaller tree this year to make our lives a little easier. It was the prefect size.  We decorated it after dinner while listening to some Christmas tunes.
Stockings for everyone

We had quite the collection of ornaments on our tree including some pretty sweet ones made by yours truly around the age of 8. Here are some of my favorites:
Champ's first family Christmas

Oh yea!! Looking good!

UD mascot front and center...with Bella and Edward creeping in on the pic haha!

My mom gives each of us an ornament each year. So I pretty much have one of every sport I've ever played.  Love this one.  I've kept the tradition going. Champ's ornament is new and we also got a running ornament.



Dinner was simple tonight. We hadn't had fresh fish in a while so I picked up some tilapia filets and cooked some sweet potato's for our side along with some vegetables
I cooked the fish on in a pan with some salt, pepper and olive oil. I sliced the sweet potato thin and mixed them with some salt and cinnamon, then baked them at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.


Do you have any favorite Christmas ornaments?
Do you still put up ornaments that you made when you were a kid?


1 comment:

  1. Omg, Skim...love the christmas bell "oh yea, looking good" ornament, Ha!!

    ReplyDelete