Saturday, December 17, 2011

First Winter Cold

Last night's Holiday Party was a lot of fun!  The night actually flew by and I didn't get a single picture of Matt and I because I'm awesome like that. Here are some of the highlights from the party:

1.  I won a free month of executive parking!! haha.  I basically get to park closer to the building during the month of February.  I'll take it.

2.  Matt won a bottle of white wine.
3. I won a $25 Visa gift card. By the way...pretty much everyone won something. There were tons of gifts and the drawing to pick winners was almost an hour long.  Let's just hope the money they spent on our raffle gifts wasn't taken out of our bonuses!!

4.  There was a cheesey dance competition and Matt was selected as one of the top 5 dancers at the party hahah. He's just warming up for the wedding.

Well all was fine last night and then I woke up this morning with a soar throat.  Matt has been sick all week so I obviously know where I got it from. The first thing I did when I woke up after eating breakfast was head to the gym to sweat it out!!! As long as I'm not feeling absolutely horrible, I will go to the gym when I am sick.  I think it actually helpe me.  I was there for an hour and a half. I got in 40 minutes of weights and a 40 minute run.
I did a 40 minute interval run and boy did it feel good.  When I got home I made a cup of tea before my friend Stef came over. We went up to Wilmington to take more pictures of the wedding venue so we could have a reference for decorating.



We are going to attempt to decorate the ceremony space ourselves, but we'll save the reception space for the professionals.  I'm finally done making my "cookies" for tonight's cookie exchange!! Pictures and recipes will be up tomorrow!








No comments:

Post a Comment