Sunday, November 13, 2011

WE HAVE A PUPPY!!!

Today was one of the best days I can remember! Matt and I adopted a dog! His name is Champ. He's a 2 1/2 year old puggle. He is fulll of energy and currently he is exploring our house.
He is adorable and is already attached to both Matt and I and won't let us out of his site.  He caught a glimpse of one of our cats and didn't seem to care about them which is perfect.  The cats are hiding at the moment but I'm sure they'll get over it soon.  Matt is taking the day off from work tomorrow to keep Champ company and I'm planning on coming home right after work to take him for a run.  I'm so happy to have  little running buddy!

Speaking of running, I started off my day with an hour long run.  I have no clue how far I actually went but the weather was perfect and I was enjoying myself.
It was one of those perfect fall days to be outside.  I saw some interesting things along the way.  I saw a dead squirrel on the sidewalk....now how does that actually happen? Hit by a bike?  And I saw some weave outside our house hahha
Must have blown over from one of the local high schools hahah.  I felt really good for my run until around 50 minutes I started tightening up a bit.  But all in all I feel ready for the race next week.


Happy to be done my hour run!

I had such a fun weekend I'm sad it has to come to an end.  I'll be counting down the days until next weekend when I get to go see Twilight with my BFF Stef and run my 10k race!!




No comments:

Post a Comment