Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hump Day WIAW

Happy Hump Day! And it's WIAW!
First a cameo from Champ.  Love him.

Breakfast:
Pumpkin Chia Overnight Oats

Lunch:
Unpictured...I think I was a bit hungry.  I got a sandwich from wawa that hit the spot. Turkey, cheese, spinach, cucumber and tomatoe on rye. I ate half with an apple and saved the other half for tomorrow. I love getting two meals out of one.

Dinner:
Whole wheat pasta with pesto, chicken and feta. Salad on the side!

Snack to help warm me up!


I also had a late night snack of a cut up pear with two scoops of nonfat plain greek yogurt and one scop of almond butter


After work I went to the gym for a short workout.  I started with a couple of my favorite arm machines:

AND
.....just kidding haha. I love how they changed these informercials to men instead of women. Like that helps haha.

After my weights workout I hopped on three different cardio machines for 10 minutes each. I went from the bike to the eliptical to the treadmill. On the treadmill I sprinted a mile and finished in 8:20.  A little better than last week, but I think I can still do better.




No comments:

Post a Comment