Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Gym Fail

I slept like a rock last night, and when the alarm went off at 5:45 this morning I really wished it was Saturday so I could sleep longer.  My work day went by pretty fast at least, and then I was off to the gym.  I obvioulsy wasn't fully with it this morning when I was packing my gym bag becuase I forgot a few things....2 very important things:
  1. IPod
  2. Sports Bra
I contemplated turning around and leaving, but I was that I had packed a long sleeved shirt as well as a tank top, so I figured if I wore both  nobody would be able to tell I wasn't wearing a bra right??? That's what I'll keep telling myself haha. I also decided to do more of a weights workout because I don't usually listen to my IPod when I lift, just during cardio.  I also figure out that there would be less bouncing during weight lifting.  I completed this abs and ars workout:


Then I moved on to a short arms workout with some bench presses, kickbacks and bicep curls.  Then it was time for the dreaded Ipodless, braless cardio workout.  I started with 15 minutes on the bike and then moved on to 15 minutes on the eliptical.  I must say that I hate working out in long sleeves unless I'm running outside. I just hate the feeling of my sweat making the shirt stick to me....yuck. I'm weird I know I have my OCD tendencies.  When I finished my workout I was glad to be done.  I headed home to make a quick dinner. Fish has been on sale at the grocery stores lately because of lent, so I got some Flounder to try.

Verdict?? Ehh it was ok.  Kind of bland.  I'm such a salmon snob after all.  I cooked a sweet potato in the microwave and had some veggies and hummus on the side.  A couple hours later I was hungry again so I tried something that I have been afraid of for a long time.  Cottage Cheese.  I have texture issues so I just always assumed I wouldn't like cottage cheese.   I gave it a go tonight and it wasn't bad.  I mixed it with some cut up pineapple and strawberries with a peice of dark chocolate on the side.  Perfect ending to the night. 

Would anyone else out there workout with no sports bra or am I just crazy??


No comments:

Post a Comment