Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Long Post: WIAW!!

Happy hump day and What I Ate Wednesday! 
My presentation last night when really well!!  All I wanted to do last night was read my book (Catching Fire) and relax. But I'm back to blogging today.

Breakfast:
the usual. pumpkin pie overnight oats. 1/3 cup old fashioned oats, 1/3 cup nonfat plain chobani, 1/3 cup pumpkin, pumkin pie spice, cinnamon, alond milk.  Peanut butter, craisins and granolla on top
Snack:
Apple and half a kashi granolla bar. Yes I am that annoying person who eats halves of everything!
Lunch:
I took a walk to the grocery store near where I work to get salad from the salad bar. I got a half hour walk in when all was said and done!
mixed greens and veggie salad with some tuna salad on the side along with fruit and cottage cheese.
Snack:
Before I left work I munched on some quaker oatmeal squares to power me through my workout when I got home. 
Workout:
My at home workout today was awesome thanks to Blogilates!  She has a lot of printable workouts on her website that I love. Today I did two rounds of three of her exercise printouts:
First was a weights circuit:
Next was the cardio circuit:
And last the pilates corset workout:

Going through these all twice took me about 45 minutes and I was sweating bullets by the end!! I have a feeling I'm going to be sore tomorrow.  Not the best planning I guess since Matt and I are going to run with our running club tomorrow.
After my workout Matt showed me a new arms move he saw in a magazine:
1.
2.
3.
This is definitely a keeper.

Then it was finally time for dinner!
Taco night! Turkey tacos with cheese, lettuce and garbanzo beans on a whole wheat tortilla. I also snacked on some cataloupe.  Right now I'm having my late night snack of strawberries and pineapple with a scoop of greek yogurt on top along with a peice of dove dark chocolate :)

Sorry for the crazy long post. I guess this is what happens when I skip a  day lol











No comments:

Post a Comment