Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Rest Day = Errands Day

Today was my rest day from working out.  My body needs a break, and me myself had some serious errands to do after work.  My first stop was at JoAnn Fabrics for some crafting supplies for the wedding.  I picked up a few things including two of these:

I want to turn them into something like this:

After JoAnn's I went over to old navy to look for a blouse to wear next Tuesday under my big girl suit.  I'm presenting a poster at a nerdy science conference and need to look somewhat professional (not in my usual jeans and a tshirt).  When I got home I added my wedding goods to the growing stock pile in our basement:
I don't think our outside table will be making it out of the basement until June!
more stuff on Matt's tailgate table.

We also got these in the mail the other day:
:)

Then it was finally time for dinner. I got crabcakes from the fish counter in the grocery store last week so it made for a pretty easy dinner. I cut up a sweet potato to go with it and baked the "fries" for 30 minutes at 400 degrees.
Veggies and hummus on the side.

My hip is almost 100% better. I'm planning to run after work so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes well!





No comments:

Post a Comment