Friday, March 23, 2012

Missing Champers and Night "Out"

Today around 4:30 we dropped off Champ at the farm where he'll stay while we are in Pittsburgh for the weekend.  He has lots of room to run around and a lot of doggy friends to play with, but I still miss him tons. This is the first time we've had to take him somewhere to be watched while we are out of town. The thing I miss the most:
Champ's perch. This is one of Champs favorite places in the house. He loves perching up and looking out the window. Except....about 75% of the time he goes to his perch HE FARTS!! haha.  He's such a little weirdo, but it crackes me up. 
Oops he looks mad at me for catching him farting at his perch.

After we dropped off Champ we drove to UD for a run around campus. I finished 4.15 miles in about 37 minutes.  Then we went to dinner on main street to refuel!
Bathroom pictures are the coolest.

We went to this place called Cheeburger Cheeburger...I know what you are thinking. Where are the S's?? I have no idea. The best part about this place is you can customize everything your way for free. All toppings are free including on salads
Invent your own salad, yes please!

Grilled chicken salad with tomatoes, craisins, almonds, cucumbers, carrots, pineapple and guac with balsalmic dressing. AMAZING.  I love giant salads. There was obviously no way I finished this thing, but I made a pretty good dent.

Now Matt and I are packing and getting ready for our trip tomorrow. We'll be up bright and early to get on the road! Have a good weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment