Thursday, March 22, 2012

Running With The Dog...Work In Progress

Today after work I headed to the grocery store, aka my least favorite time of the week.  Luckily I had a handful of coupons with me when I walked in, and they had some great sales this week including 10 Chobani for $10!! This should keep me stocked for a while ten days.  When I got home I took Champ out for a run.  This is my second attempt at running with him. My first idea was to do the 5k loop in our neighborhood.  Champ started out strong pulling me the whole way for the first 10 minutes. He definitely went out too strong because he started to crash. I was dragging him most of the way after this. When we hit 25 minutes of walking/running I decided to head home because he was panting like woo.  I haven't run with animals much so I'm not sure what I should take as him being actually tired or just a little tired.  Either way we got 2 miles in and we definitel bonded lol.

When I got home I fed Champ and then finished off my workout with one round of these workouts. Do each for 1 minute with 15 seconds rest in between.
I originally found this workout at Gothextramile.

All in all with the walk/run and weights workout I got about 40 minutes in. Then it was time for dinner:
Leftover buffalo chicken from last night on a big salad with roasted sweet potatoes and veggies.


One more work day until our trip to Pittsburgh! Can't wait!!












No comments:

Post a Comment