Monday, April 30, 2012

6 Miles Done!

Today I was itching to run all day long. I thought it was going to be a nice sunny day, and it was until about 1pm. Then the clouds took over and the temp barely got over 60 degrees. Oh well, I still wanted to run! I set out with 6 miles as my goal.  I really wanted to try and slow my pace down and take it easy becuase my legs were still feeling a bit stiff.  Somehow my workout on Thursday has caused my hamstrings to kill for 4 days after.

The first 3 miles weren't bad, and then I started to hit some sort of wall. My stomach started churning and my legs got stiff.  My stomach has not been happy with all this wedding stress. It was an absolute mess all weekend, but I thought I was feeling better today.  Apparently not.  I tried to slow my pace a bit and still finished the 6 miles, but it was Not Easy lol.
9.12 pace!


that's 6....not 15 lol.

Dinner was nice and quick yet again.  I made some whole wheat pizza dough last night and Matt took it out of the fridge when he got home from work.  I rolled it out real quick, stuck it in a 425 oven for 5 minutes, put some toppings on and then baked it for another 5 minutes.
My side has pesto, zucchini, broccoli, and mozzarella.  Matt's side has tomato sauce, cheese and turkey pepperoni. 

Yum and we both have leftovers!

Time to go make some black bean burgers for tomorrow night's dinner!







No comments:

Post a Comment