Thursday, May 3, 2012

Ready For My Roadtrip

Just a quick post here because I am running around like a crazy person trying to get everything together for my trip tomorrow!  I got a quick workout in at the gym including a great treadmill interval workout.
I ran 3.2 miles in 30 minutes alternating 1 minute sprints and 2 minute jogs.

Since I've been home I have made dinner, packed all my crap up, made a birthday treat for my mom for Saturday when I get back (recipe to come later), made a bunch of snacks to take with me tomorrow and made the grocery list for when I go Saturday night. 

Tomorrow I'm hoping to leave for Virginia at 7am to go see my bff Stef!

Stef works at a vineyard and her boss is letting me borrow 2 wine barrels to use as decor for our wedding.  The room we are getting married in is pretty much a blank slate, so it was either wine barrels or a really tacky arch right from 1980 lol.
inspiration

The Venue


I'll be back Saturday night for to celebrate the madre's bday!








No comments:

Post a Comment