Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Last Day Of Work As A Ms.

Today was my official last day of work before the wedding!! Now I'm starting to get really excited. I'm also done all the things I wanted to get done before the wedding, I just have to work on some organizing.  Getting everything up to the venue on the day before the wedding is going to be intense. 

Even though it's an exciting Wednesday, it's still What I Ate Wednesday! 
I started my morning off with what I thought was a big breakfast:
blueberry chobani, 1/3 cup old fashioned oats, almond milk, peanut butter and craisins

This only lasted me until about 9:30 until my stomach started eating itself. Snack time!
Watermelon and half a KIND bar.  I ordered a box of these bars online today to take with me on the honeymoon.  I also ordered individual peanut butter packets...the important things.


Lunch:
I used my smashed chickpea and avocado mixture to make a wrap with a slice of turkey underneath and some spinach on top.

I had  yummy afternoon snack before heading to volleyball.
Celebratory cupcakes at work! I'm not a big icing person so I usually scrape most of it off, but the cake was so good.  Vanilla cake with chocolate chips.

Today was the perfect day for volleyball.  We only had one game today.  We won one set and lost two (this is very good for us).  On my way home I munched on the rest of my KIND bar so I could make it until dinner.

Dinner was a random salad with a salmon burger on top.
I mixed a packet of salmon with half an egg, some panko breadcrums, red onions, garlic powder and pepper and then cooked it on the stove top.  I topped my salad with strawberries, green beans, carrots, broccoli, celery and blue cheese.

Time to go water the plants, take out the recycling and then most likely pass out before 10pm.  Lots of errands to run tomorrow. The plan: wake up, breakfast, gym, dentist, main st. for a smoothie (?), parent's house, grocery store, HOME!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment