Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mini PDR!!

Today was the most gorgeous day this year. It was 75 when I got out of work with very little humidity aka the perfect day for a run!! My legs were itching to go the entire day.  I decided that I wanted to try for 6 and that I wanted to slow my pace down a bit and really enjoy the run, not die from exhaustion.  When I got to mile 5 I decided to take it out a little longer to 6.5 miles, the furthest I've ever run.....only by .3 miles, but hey I'll take what I can get lol. 
Yay 6.5 miles!


Splits:
9.34
9.19
9.21
9.21
9.31
9.34
0.5 miles at 9.05 pace

Here's to hoping that these white legs got some color while I was out there!

I did have to stop once at the student center to get some water. I was sweating like wooo and needed to replenish. While I was there I came across this contraption.
This water bottle filler was right above the water fountain.  Pretty cool...if you like the taste of Newark water.  They never had these when I went to UD. Sheesh.

Dinner was a simple thai coconut curry.
I cooked up some broccoli, zucchini, string beans, green peppers and tofu and then mixed in some red curry paste and lite coconut milk. 

I had a slice of great harvest dakota bread to sop up the curry goodness.

Now I'm just working on the grocery list for tomorrow and tying up some loose ends for the wedding. 






No comments:

Post a Comment