Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Busy WIAW

Happy What I Ate Wednesday! I haven't been doing a great job at taking pictures of my food today.  I got the basic three meals, but was slacking on the snacks...and I eat a lot of snacks. 

My breakfast, as always, was my favorite part of my day.
Fitnessnista's Breakfast Cookie! I mixed 1/3 cup old fashioned oats, 1 tbsp almond butter, 1/2 scoop vanilla whey protein powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, craisins, chopped walnuts  and half a mashed banana together, spread it on a plate, and stuck it in the fridge overnight. It turned out really well.  I toopped it with some apple butter and the rest of my banana.
Definitely a keeper. I really think I love all breakfast food. Nothing ever lets me down. 

Work was super busy today, so I'm glad this kept me full for a good portion of the morning.  Mid morning I snacked on an apple and some trail mix before lunch.

Lunch:
Tuna salad and the rest of my packet of trail mix.
Tuna mixed with chopped carrots, string beans, celery, craisins and hummus in place of mayo.

Today we had our weekly volleyball game at 5:30.  I had a blueberry chobani and some pretzels before I left work to tide me over. Then we headed to a friend's house for dinner!
Chili with lots of cheese on top!
Salad and homeade bread on the side. I'm totally impressed by people that can make bread because it seriously intimidates me.  I just buy mine from great harvest.  When I got home I snacked on some dark chocolate while I made my breakfast/lunch for the following day.  I also returned my several phone calls that I missed while playing volleyball.  All of my friends are calling me because they think I should be freaking out by now since my wedding is in 10 days.  Not freaking out yet!!! haha. But who knows where I'll be next week. 

I seriously can't wait to run tomorrow!!!! My foot and my muscles are feeling a lot better and it's supposed to be a beautiful day!








No comments:

Post a Comment