Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tuesday Things

Creative title I know right?? haha.  Honestly, today was nothing special minus one very big event.  I went with my mom to the bridal store today to pick up my dress and to try it on one more time!! And it's official, it acutally fits, and this time it only took one person to get me zipped up.  If you aren't aware of my dress story, it was a bit snug around my ribs and back, so I got it let out about an inch.  Good decision on my part so that I can acutally move on my wedding day.....and break it down of on the dance floor of course. 

When I got home from getting my dress Matt had started dinner on the grill.
Bunless burger with a bunch of veggies and sweet potatoes.  I'm not the biggest burger person, but every now and then I let Matt have his way lol. 

I took a day off fromw working out today and my leg muscles are very happy about this.  Here are some random things that will fill in the space I would usually talk about my workouts!

The other highlight of my day was ordering some books off of amazon to read on our honeymoon.  I still have to finish the third book of the Hunger Games, but I don't think that will take me very long.

I've heard this book is really good, so I'm going to give it a go. It's very unlike my usual reading material of romance novels and teenage vampire books lol. 

I also got this book, more for when I get home from the honeymoon.  I'm hoping to learn more about lifting and thought this book would help me out.

And one more random turn...here are some new bars I've found and am loving.  They were both on sale at the store so I picked up a couple.
KIND bars.  Trail mix in a bar, nuf said.

Think Thin bars.  20g of protein and 0g of sugar!! I munch on these after workouts to tide me over until dinner. I've also tried the brownie and chocolate fudge flavors, and of course I like the chocolate flavors the best.








No comments:

Post a Comment