Saturday, June 16, 2012

Bad Blogger

Today was such a fun day! However, I was a very bad blogger and didn't take pictures of half of it.  Well it started out bright and early.  Matt and I got up around 7:30 today and grabbed a small bite to eat before heading to campus for a run.  I ate a banana with peanut butter and craisins on top, my version of ants on a log.  When Matt and I got to campus, I felt like...nature was calling, if you know what I mean.  I had planned to stop at one of the student centers along the way, but they were both locked! WTF.  So I ended up holding it the whole way which was not so much fun.  Today I finished 5.5 miles.
It was an ok run.  I tried out my new water belt since the last long run I did I almost died from the heat.
Pretty much the coolest person ever I know.  It has two water bottles on it and a little area that fits my keys.  I wasn't a big fan of running with it at first because it sloshes, but by the end of the run I kind of got used to it. It's going to be necessary for this summer though. Matt also ran 5.5 miles, about 10 minutes faster than me because he's awesome like that
hahah

After our run we were both starving. I ate a greek yogurt with some granolla and some protein bar when we got home.  Then at noon we were off to lums pond for a bbq with some friends....and no pictures. Sorry!

We got home from the bbq at 5pm and did some cleaning until we got hungry. I just made a quick salad for dinner and had half a KIND bar with it because I wasn't too hungry.
Spinach, carrots, green beans, celery, tuna, black beans, sliced cherries

I got an email that our grocery store had fresh cherries and I was so excited I went out and got a big bag of them.  I love them, but I hate their pits.  I told Matt that I'm going to engineer a pitless  cherry so that we can be rich and  travel the world!! 

After dinner, Matt and I really couldn't decide what we wanted to do.  We both knew that if we just stayed in the house all night we would both go stir crazy.  We took Champ for a walk and then decided to set up our fire pit that we got for our wedding.
photobomb by champ

Matt enjoying some wine and dorritos. Classy!!

Tomorrow I'm hoping to go to the gym for a strength workout and then we are taking my mom and dad to a local vineyard for father's day!







No comments:

Post a Comment