Saturday, July 7, 2012

Loving Iced Coffee!

Good morning everyone! Hope you're all having a good weekend. Mine has been pretty great so far.  I've been making a lot of these:
I've been making my coffee in my Keurig, popping it in the freezer for a few minutes, then adding ice and coconut milk. YUM.  Little known coffee fact: I can only drink decaf coffee or I'll be running to the bathroom all day long lol.

Lunch yesterday was something new. I'm always looking for new ways to make my tuna salad and I came across a website where they made it with pesto. So I gave it a go:
Tuna, pesto, black beans, celery and carrots.  It was pretty good, minus the fact that it made my breath stink the rest of the day.

For dinner, Matt and I went out on a little date night.
Chicken with roasted portabellos, mixed veggies and roasted potatoes.

This morning we both headed to the gym together because we are expecting the heat to get up to over 100 degrees! They are pretty much telling us not to step foot outside today. Awesome.  Matt worked with me on some new abs moves and then we both hopped on the treadmill for 3 miles.
3 Miles On The Tready:
3 minute warm up @ 6.0
7 minutes at 6.2 (race pace)
Minutes 11-19 alternate 2 minutes at Incline 0 and 1 minutes at Incline 1.0, 2.0, or 3.0
Minutes 19-3 miles alternate 1.5 minutes @ speed 6.2 and 1 minutes at 6.4, 6.6, 6.8 or 7.0

I got to 3 miles in 28.50 (9.36 overall pace)

When I got home I was really excited for my lunch. I went out and got some of those veggie patties from the 4th of July.
These are some of the best veggie burgers I've ever had. YUM
Made mine with a slice of cheese and some lettuce on the top on a whole wheat deli flat.

Apple, some KIND bar and an iced coffee. 


Today I'm going to my friend's baby shower at a tea house, then over to the in laws house for a crab feast!






No comments:

Post a Comment