Monday, January 16, 2012

You must be a teacher....or work for the government


Today I had off for MLK day thanks to my government funded company! Even though I had off I still woke up with Matt who was not so lucky at 5:45am.  I had a lot I wanted to get done so I got started on my list.  I started writing my personal statement for school and ordered my shoes and earings for the wedding. Then I decided to go upstairs and watch some KKTNY (Kourtney and Kim Take New York for those of you not in the loop).  Right when I'm enjoying the juicy episode I notice Champ being extra quiet.  I walk into the other room and wouldn't you know it a giant turd is staring me in the face.  Way to start the morning off right Champ. Glad I walked you an entie 30 minutes before you decided to drop that deuce. Well at least he didn't eat it...not to my knowledge anyways.
After I cleaned up the pile of poop I headed out to the mall to get some supplies to make my neice's flower girl basket.  Let me just put it out there that I am not a crafty person at all. This is what I ended up with.
I admit that I based my design off of one I found off etsy and didn't want to pay for lol

After the mall I went to the gym! I got there around 11:30 and got in 30 minutes of weights before my spin class started.  It's been about a year since I took a spin class and I forgot how much I love them. The class was 45 minutes and I was drenched by the time I left the room. 

Dinner tonight was one of my favorites Gnocchi with spinach and white beans.  I made it just like last time with two changes.  I found whole what gnocchi that I used instead of regular and I also only used half the amount because I added two links of turkey sausage for a little more protein.
Turned out even better than I remember
I had mine with some veggies and hummus on the side. 

Tomorrow night is our food tasting at the wedding venue.  I'll try and remember to bring my camera and take some pictures of the yummy food!




No comments:

Post a Comment