Wednesday, February 22, 2012

60 Degree Run

Today I was so impatient to get out of work so that I could enjoy the nice weather.  We are having strangely warm weather once again this winter.  The next 3 days are going to be in the 60s! When I got out of work I changed and went out for a run around UD campus.  I finished 4.4 miles in 39 minutes (8:51 pace).  The backs of my legs were still a little tight from the weekend, but overall it felt great to get outside and run and not be completely bundled up.
the temp right after my run

cruising home with my sun roof open

When I got home I was starving! Good thing I made dinner ahead of time so all I had to do was warm it up.  We had Chicken and Spinach Casserole for dinner.  I cooked up some whole wheat pasta and added that to some the garlic, chicken and spinach I had cooked together in another pan.  Then I added a handfull of mozzarella cheese and baked it at 350 degrees for 25 miniutes. EASY

With a spinach salad on the side.

Large amounts of chocolate have also been consumed in the past couple of days. It's that time...what can I say.  1/2 a week a month I have absolutely no self control!



No comments:

Post a Comment