Thursday, February 23, 2012

Getting Some Aggression Out!

Today was a little on the frustrating side. I don't want to get in to too many details, but I just found out that my work will not be giving me very much at all in the way of helping me pay for my grad classes.  Now I have to reevaluate what the right decision is for me and my future.  I had a lot on my mind when I got to the gym.  Usually when this happens I have some of my best workouts.  I started with this weights workout:

Then I moved on to some abs work on the bosu ball similar to my workout on Monday.  Then I moved on to cardio! I did 30 minutes on the eliptical random setting level 9.  I alternated going at a normal pace for 1 minute and then sprinting for 20 seconds for the whole 30 minutes.  I was pretty dead when I finished, but if felt good.  And the plus side was that I worked out most of the stress before I walked in the front door to my house.

I see a little muscle poking out there!!  I'm glad no one has walked in on my taking pictures of myself in the girls locker room at my gym hahah. 

When I got home Matt helped me whip together a yummy dinner. We made chicken quesadillas on the griddle.  My quesadilla was stuffed with cheese, chicken, spinach, black beans and green peppers.
And I always dip my quesadillas in hummus.  It's so good I swear. 

Here's to hoping tomorrow will be a better day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment