Friday, March 9, 2012

One Day Personal Trainer

I went to bed at my usualy work time last night even though I took off today.  I knew I had a long day ahead of me.  I woke up at 7:30 to eat my breakfast before meeting my friend Stef at the gym for our "training session."
1/3 cup plain nonfat chobani, 1/3 cup pumpkin, oatmeal squares, craisins, chia seeds and a spoonfull of peanut butter added post-picture. 

Then I was off to the gym! Stef asked me to workout with her this morning before our big bachelorette weekend and I was glad to say yes.
me and stef this past summer

I had planned out in my head what I wanted to do. We start out with this circuit workout:

I'm obsessed with dumbbell bulgarian squats.
my ass hurts just looking at it!

From there we moved on to doing some abs work from the nike ap on Stef's Iphone.  And next we did 40 minutes of cardio.  We started off on the treadmill with a 3 minute slow jog and then we started the interval workout.  You basically run at a base pace for two minutes and then sprint for 1 minutes and then repeat, increasing srpinting speeds by 0.2 each time until you reach 20 minutes.  We finished up with 20 minutes on the stationary bike.

Then we headed to brunch on main st.  I forgot to take a pic of my food because I was starving. I ordered an egg white omlet with broccoli, tomatoes, spinach and cheddar cheese with wheat toast and potatoes on the side.  I devoured it.  After brunch I went to the grocery store (have I mentioned that I hate the grocery store?).  When I got home I felt like I was still hungy.  I don't know how but I've been eating so much today. I had an apple and part of a granolla bar for a snack. 

After cleaning my car, finally showering at 3:30pm and resting a bit it was time for dinner. I grabbed some food at a local sandwich shop becuase I was lazy.
My favorite salad on earth.  Roasted veggie salad with squash, zucchini, roasted peppers, onions, tomatoes, goat cheese and a curry vinagrette.  SO GOOD!!!
cup of vegetable chili on the side, although I swear I tasted meat.

I tried to eat extra healthy today since I am on my way to AC tomorrow for my bachelorette party! I have a feeling I'll be anxious to get in the gym when Monday rolls around hahah. Can't wait to see all my friends that live so far away! 2.5 months and counting until the big day!





No comments:

Post a Comment