Tuesday, April 17, 2012

It Has Arrived!!

Today when I got home from work I had a package from Walmart waiting for me. My Garmin 405 has finally arrived! After setting it up I had a mini photoshoot with it because I'm obsessed even before I use the thing.


Love...totally meant to be.  Well unfortunately, today I didn't have time to give this little guy a go.  But tomorrow right after work I will be hitting the pavement!!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will  not be raining tomorrow at 3:30pm.  There's a 30% chance right now :(

Today after work my mom came over and we met with our florist to go over some last minute details. Before our meeting I took Champ for a 20 minute walk around the hood and then did this workout from a few weeks back.  I went through all the exercises twice and added some of my own ab work in at the end. It took me about 30 minutes and I finished just in time for my mom to show up at the front door.

I swear my post for tomorrow will be way more interesting than just talking about my new toy!


No comments:

Post a Comment