Thursday, June 21, 2012

Is it possible that the treadmill lies?

Today I had one of my bussiest days ever at work.  I was totally drained by the end of the day, but forced my self to get my butt to the gym! I knew it would help me de-stress and be in a better mood when I got home (aka helps me not to be a b!#$* to Matt for no reason haha).  I hopped on the treadmill for a run since it was a million degrees out today, I'm not even kidding.  I set my pace at 9:30 and had 5 miles in mind. The first 3.5 went alright, and then I started feeling really dead.  This always happens to me when I'm on the treadmill. I will take a pace that I can easily do outside, and it becomes really difficult for me to do on the treadmill.  I talked to Matt about it when I got home and he said he felt the same way.  Soooo we are both hoping that the treadmill lies and that our fancy shmancy (expensive) Garmins are correct haha.
Well I finished, but it wasn't the most impressive run. 

When I got home I whipped together a really quick dinner.
Veggies Plus...

Whole wheat pasta, shrimp and spinach artichoke sauce =


A yummy dinner.  After dinner I went to the grocery store aka the bane of my existence.  They were having a special deal that if you spend $75 on certain brands, about 100 of them, you geta $25 gift card to the store for your next visit. I had it all planned out. I went with my list of things, and my pen and paper to keep track of how much I was adding up.  Well, I lost the pen within the first 5 minutes of being in the store. FAIL. I ended up attempting to keep track of the money in my head, an it actually worked! I kind of felt like one of those crazy couponers, but it was worth it! Now for some relaxing, or going on pinterest, facebook, and blogger.  Decisions, Decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment