Friday, July 13, 2012

Free Things Friday

Hi everyone! Happy Friday! Today was definitely the day of free stuff. I stopped by Starbucks after lunch to get my free Refresher
It was alright. Everyone in my office agreed that it had a weird aftertaste. I think I'll stick to coffee for now.
Matt also hit up some freebees today. He dressed like a cow and got a free chick fil a meal out of it.
That is my husband ladies and gentlemen, be jealous haha.

After work I ran to the grocery store and then did a quick workout when I got home before Matt started dinner on the grill.  My workout included the awesome ab workout I did yesterday from Pinterest. 
For dinner Matt grilled himself a double cheeseburger and grilled me a yummy veggie burger
Plopped my veggie burger on a salad and then had some sweet potato wedges that I cooked earlier in the week. We started out eating outside, but the bugs were just too much so we finished our meal at the dining room table.
Skinny Pina Colada: coconut water, pineapple juice and coconut rum. 

After dinner we ran some errands and then went to main st. for our friday treat

Peanut butter and chocolate foyo with strawberries and dark chocolate chips.

We are just sitting down now to watch 21 Jump Street and then we are going to get ourselves ready for tomorrow. We will be traveling to Morristown, NJ (about 2.5 hours) tomorrow with our friends Pat and Beth to compete in a Warrior Dash.  This is basically a mud run on crack.  We will be jumping over fire, climbing up walls, all that good stuff. And then afterwards we get a beer and a turkey leg haha.  I signed up for their facebook updates so hopefully I'll get some good pictures out of the deal!








No comments:

Post a Comment